The BLiTZ-BOOM Draw
- Register yourself, we create the teams
- Just 16 players taken for 4 teams total
- PLAY, PLAY, PLAY >> NO SIT ACTION:
Every team plays each other twice in a full repeat rotation
6 consecutive round robin pool play games with just 5 minutes between games,
plus two 10 minute drink breaks (6:30-9:10pm)
- Single elimination playoffs in 2 rounds follow, adding 2 more games
Welcoming all players B minor level and Up
Business Cat says you must:
- Understand the full rules of clean play
- Have some organized volleyball experience
- Be able to control the ball consistently
- Be mobile: able to move efficiently and get to the ball well (i.e. - you aren't limited to passing balls that land in your lap.)
- Have the endurance to play 8 games for 3.5 hours straight
ELKS ISLAND features
- 12 inch deep sand in the play area, immaculately maintained.
- Clean and even coverage 350 watt LED lighting.
- Ball catch netting perimeter with 15 house balls provided (never stop to go on ball quests).
- Righteous and positive vibes, groovy music, always good times.
- Full bar just steps away with draft beers, mixed drinks, bottled beer and beer and White Claw buckets at excellent prices.
- Courtside bar seating and Adirondack chairs on the sand all around.
- Courtside BBQ grill churning out delicious single & double burgers, chicken sandwiches, cheese and chicken quesadillas, Philly Cheese Steaks, Brats and dogs, all with a choice of sides.
- Coolers with NON-alcoholic drinks are always A-OK at Elks Island.
- Doggies on leash with good boy owners also most welcome at Funk Beach.
Join our Funk family, volley brother and sister!
1. Kelli Arend
2. Rob Tabor ♪
3. Scott Hill ♪
4. Jacob Prue
5. Sunnie Qin
6. Anvesh Immalaraju
7. Will Wehe
8. Krystal Rivers
9. Jackson Leonard
10. Shelby Williams ♪
11. Brooke Donnelly
12. Bucky Whitecrane
13. Mike Morabe
14. Sydney Morabe
15. Brad Kusay
16. Kameron Kerns
1. Krystal Rivers