Grab a partner with the same undercarriage as yourself and
get to some fun Funky Rainbow Swinging!
$60 a team
Sunday, Aug 8
5:00 pm check in / 5:30 pm play starts
finals predicted about 11:30 pm
He-Man/She-Ra dual net format each game
Straight Coed 4s + Reverse Coed 4s each game
Men's height net + Women's height net each game
On our sweet slider rail net systems
6 games minimum guaranteed
4 pool play games to 21 / cap 23
every game is split format half and half nets
Double elimination playoffs follow games to 21 / no cap
Welcoming all players B minor level and Up
Business Cat says you must:
- Understand the full rules of clean play
- Have some organized volleyball experience
- Be able to control the ball consistently
- Be mobile: able to move efficiently and get to the ball well (i.e. - you aren't limited to passing balls that land in your lap.)
- Have the endurance to play 7-10 games for 6 hours straight
ELKS ISLAND features
- Deep sand in the play area, lovingly maintained
- Clean and even coverage LED lighting
- Ball catch netting all around perimeter with 12 house balls spread around (you never have to go on ball a chase.)
- Righteous vibes, groovy music, good times.
- Full bar just steps away with draft beers, mixed drinks, bottled beer and beer and White Claw buckets at excellent prices.
- Court side seating all around at bar and Adirondack chairs on the sand
- Freedom to BYOFood or order Grub Hub & Door Dash right to the volleyball courts.
- Coolers with NON-alcoholic drinks are always A-OK at Elks Island
- Doggies on leash with good boy owners also most welcome
Join our Funk family, volley brother or sister!