Smurf Smash special format:
Nets LOWERED 8 inches to 7'4" for Smurf Smashing fun!
Players of all heights welcome BUT...
1) Only players under 6 foot tall may hit and block
2) Players 6 foot and over (Gargamels) are most welcome, just restricted by reverse coed rules
(no blocking, balls hit over must have an upward trajectory)
Friday, July 17
6:00 check in / 6:30 pm first game
we wrap up at 12:00-12:30 am
- 3 pool play games + double elimination bracket playoffs
- 5 games minimum guaranteed
- all games played to 21 / cap 23
- $25 per player
Welcoming all players B Minor level and Up
- Understand the full rules of clean play
- Have some organized volleyball experience
- Be able to control the ball consistently
- Be mobile: able to move efficiently and get to the ball well (i.e. - you aren't limited to passing balls that land in your lap.)
- Have the endurance to play 7-10 games for 5.5 hours straight
- Righteous vibes, excellent bar prices, groovy music, good times.
- Coolers with NON-alcoholic drinks are always A-OK at Elks Island
- Doggies on leash with good boy owners also most welcome
Join our Funk family, volley brother or sister.