Friday Night Funk Draw
at Elks Island Beach Courts
Just bring your bad self, we take care of the rest
6:15 check in / 6:45 pm first game
3 pool play games + double elimination bracket playoffs
5 games minimum guaranteed
all games played to 21 / (cap 23)
$25 per player
Welcoming all players B minor level and Up
- Understand the full rules of clean play
- Have some organized volleyball experience
- Be able to control the ball consistently
- Be mobile: able to move efficiently and get to the ball well (i.e. - you aren't limited to passing balls that land in your lap.)
- Have the endurance to play 7-10 games for 6 hours straight
- 12 inch deep sand in the play area, immaculately maintained
- Clean and even coverage LED lighting
- Ball catch netting all around perimeter with 16 house balls spread around
(never have to go chase.)
- Righteous vibes, groovy music, good times.
- Full bar just steps away with draft beers, mixed drinks, bottled beer and beer and White Claw buckets at excellent prices.
- Court side seating all around at bar and Adirondack chairs on the sand
- Court side BBQ grill churning out delicious single & double burgers, chicken sandwiches, cheese and chicken quesadillas, Philly Cheese Steaks, Brats and dogs, all with a choice of side.
- Coolers with NON-alcoholic drinks are always A-OK at Elks Island
- Doggies on leash with good boy owners also most welcome
Join our Funk family, volley brother or sister!
Team names theme for this FNF = Breakfast Cereals